Blogsplosion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner.

+2
Dr. B
Waluigi
6 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite video game character?

the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_lcap20%the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_lcap0%the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_lcap0%the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_lcap20%the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Empty the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner.

Post by Waluigi Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 am

doesn't anybody understand the meaning of "sidekick"?
do you know who "Mario" is?
did you ever think that you remembered something about sonic being "sonic"?

well, sign up as a videogame character and challenge each other as if you really are the characters
mario will be archnemisis to wario, and luigi... never mind

still, try something sort of like a party-all out battle promo blogo.
hurray!
Waluigi
Waluigi
Spammer
Spammer

http://www.luigisucks.com

Back to top Go down

the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Empty Re: the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner.

Post by Dr. B Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:41 pm

...Bimbo...
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner. Empty Re: the most important topic that will ever surface on blogsplosion: i need a partner.

Post by fireflare77 Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:44 pm

No... bimbo sounds too cute and girly. You need more... ugly lives in moms basement...y
fireflare77
fireflare77

http://www.blogzone.createforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Sat May 17, 2008 5:01 pm

No... Now I stand up for whats right!! ERIK DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE FLAMED!!!!... AND SPENCER NEEDS A BETTER AVATAR!!!!!... BUT HE'S BANNED!!!! SO HA!!!!!!!
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sun May 18, 2008 2:32 am

YEAH!!!
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

https://blogsplosion.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Sun May 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Wait... People actually voted? :flabbergasted:
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sun May 18, 2008 10:09 pm

I guess...
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Sun May 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Do you realize that by doing this stupid topic rearrangement thing, you are doing what Spencer got banned for? Hypocrites.
sparky12
sparky12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sun May 18, 2008 11:06 pm

HEY! Are you siding with Spencer?

And this is different. Spencer did it without permission. I've given you permission.
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Sun May 18, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm not siding with Spencer. It's just kind of annoying to see some 2-month old topic re-surfacing again, and without any good reason.
sparky12
sparky12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Mon May 19, 2008 12:19 am

Uhh... YOUR MOM WEARS SHOES!!!
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongbad Mon May 19, 2008 3:34 pm

This all makes sense, but Waluigi thinks that the most important thing is... this topic. so ha!
Strongbad
Strongbad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down