Blogsplosion!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am aware that this has already been brought up...

5 posters

Go down

I am aware that this has already been brought up... Empty I am aware that this has already been brought up...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 am

I am aware that this has already been brought up but I believe that it should be brought to "the admin"'s attention. Regardless if it is my place to say so or not, don't you agree that the colors are a bit... dark? emo? red, yellow, orange? It's just a thought to bring up.
[hr]
Please also give me the pleasure of introducing myself here too. I am Spencer, lord of another land. You all know me so don't act stupiud. Carter (oops, I'm sorry if you don't like your name broadcast to the world) has supposedly permitted me to stay. Frankly, I'm just here to check the place out and occasionaly bug Carter. So here I am.

Last edited by fireflare77 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I am aware that this has already been brought up... Empty Re: I am aware that this has already been brought up...

Post by Dictator For Life Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:00 am

Thank you for occasionally bugging me Spencer. I posted something in General Stuff to tell people not to bug you. I know how to change the colors but I've never worked at it for too long. I like the colors because it looks good with the logo.

P.S. You can use my name if you want, only kids in the class and some of my other friends use this site.
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

https://blogsplosion.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

I am aware that this has already been brought up... Empty Re: I am aware that this has already been brought up...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Sounds great.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerald Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:38 am

logo go boom Twisted Evil i like explosions and other things that could be found violent or bloody or anything like that, ya know things that go ka-boom
gerald
gerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 am

I like this guy!
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:27 pm

I don't...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:45 am

Everyone needs to play nice...
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gerald Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm

yes spencer play nicely because if you don't, i know your last 4 classes Twisted Evil so don't expect to bash and hide Razz
gerald
gerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:14 pm

gerald wrote:yes spencer play nicely because if you don't, i know your last 4 classes Twisted Evil so don't expect to bash and hide Razz

Likewise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Dictator For Life wrote:I posted something in General Stuff to tell people not to bug you.

No you didn't

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Yeah!
fireflare77
fireflare77

http://www.blogzone.createforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dictator For Life Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:35 am

Huh? confused
Dictator For Life
Dictator For Life
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 pm

It gets awfully confusing when you revive these topics after 2 months... but kinda interesting.
sparky12
sparky12

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:50 pm

w/e
fireflare77
fireflare77

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm

whats that even mean?
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:57 pm

whatever
fireflare77
fireflare77

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:58 pm

spammer...
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by fireflare77 Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 am

You too! Sides, I don't spam. All of my posts are RELAVANT! (well atleast nine out of ten)
fireflare77
fireflare77

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. B Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:31 am

9 out of 10 isn't all of them. thats more then 20 irelivent posts. All MY posts are relivent... at least somewhat...
Dr. B
Dr. B

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky12 Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:11 am

You spelled "relevant" wrong.
sparky12
sparky12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum